Tuesday 4 August 2009

Kos



Last week I had the most amazing holiday with my lovely bf in Kos, Greece. We stayed at the wonderful blue lagoon all-inclusive resort.

If anyone is looking for a relaxing and romantic holiday destination then I highly recommend it! The prices are pretty reasonable for an all inclusive package, because most of the flights on offer (we booked through first choice) have inconvenient times (our flight back was at 4.30 am).

However, in my opinion it was completely worth it as the hotel was luxurious, the staff were friendly, the food was fantastic and the beach was impeccable. I am sure you can all tell I am very excited and have about a million photos to share with you all :)!!

The view from our balcony of one of the many swimming pools :).

The bridge going over the pool had such lovely views and in the background you can see the dome which featured the nightly entertainment including dancers, singers, fire eaters, stunt men.. and most importantly as many cocktails as you like!!The hotel complex was absolutely huge and we were even driven around in golf buggies, as some areas were a bit of a walk in the heat (45oC!!). This is a photo of our block, which had its own pool and piano bar.
Here we are relaxing after dinner with a couple of blue lagoon cocktails :).
The main pool was amazing, and even staying in the shade I managed to get quite tanned!On our night out in town I chose to wear this tulip dress from Oasis. I love it when you find things in your wardrobe from years ago that you forgot you had... and they still fit :).We found a cocktail bar by the sea and relaxed with a few cocktails before dinner :).
Running around on the beach a la Baywatch :).
I even adopted a little kitteh while I was there :).We also spent a day at Paradise beach :).On our last night we watched the sunset on the beach, which was the perfect way to end our romantic holiday :).Teeheee ;).
Hope you guys enjoyed this post :).
xxx
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. Ohh i am so happy for you! Thanks so much for sharing, i can see you were really happy and kinda tanned =) Yey for vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, your pictures are too cute! and the resort looks amazing-- so, so jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning as always, love that dress from oasis. Bet you was glad to actually get some sun. What with this beautiful summer we are having in England at the moment grr. Bet Maxie is glad to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat, you look so beautiful!!! The place is gorgeous, too and I really wish I could get there right now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics...you look so so happy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look amazing, what fabulous photos, glad ur back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful in every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love holiday posts! They make me even more excited about going away at the end of August :) Gorgeous photos- it looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous!!! Love the pics; it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had fun! :) The pictures are really good! :D

    http://icecoldlilywrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh that blue and white floral dress is so sexxxy. love it! and look at your beach bod! its bangin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh Natalya this resort look amazing. I am a massive fan of all inclusive, I just love the freedom it gives, very relaxing.
    I'm so pleased you both had a lovely break xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel like I've been on holiday with you! That kitteh is so adorable...like you and your BF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much girlies.. you have made my day with all your comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @dressjunkie.. it was my first time in an all-inclusive and you are right, it is so nice not having to worry about anything and drink and eat when you want.. absolutely wonderful!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. @courtney.. oh thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow it looks amazing. This year me and my bf went to Florence for a short city break which was awesome but next time I'd love to go somewhere like this with him. Looks great having all those facilites there. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. woww its looks gorgeous
    I went Kos a few years ago and loved it,
    such a nice island

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. it looks gorgeous
    and i love all the clothes you wore
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh what a fun post!! I loved my holiday to Greece, I want to go back now!! Your makeup in that Blue Lagoon cocktail pic is so gorgeous, you're amazing! And you pull of that jumpsuit (I think that's what it is?!) so well too! Fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos & a beautiful couple... great to hear you had a lovely time on holiday! Another girl on YouTube was in Greece a few months ago & loved it... I want to visit Greece in the near future :) Cheers, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous!!! I would have no problems flying at 4.30am for that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These photos are gorgeous! You look so beautiful! I love that dress from Oasis :) And that kitten, so cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. SO fabulous! Gorgeous photos! I so need a vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've nominated you for an award! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi,dear Natalya!
    if only i knew you would be in Greece...i'm from Greece-i live in Patras. no vacation for me this year- i'm six months prengant....i was thrilled reading about your holidays to Kos and looking at your lovely pics.i really like your blog and all that you do! keep up the great job! loads of kisses lovely girl!
    aristea

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig