Wednesday 28 July 2010

Curly Wurly

So many of you have sent me messages asking me how I do my hair in the mornings (since most of the time I have curly hair in my Work It Out post series). I didn't think this was really worthy of a tutorial, or even a post as I really spend no time on my hair in the morning, and it usually takes as long as I have before I must get out of the door (so 5-10mins max).

Now, had I been blessed with lovely glossy hair this would be understandable, but I unfortunately was not. My lovelies, you have to understand that my hair is CRAZY. I know many people state this, but really I don't believe them, and many of my friends didn't until they saw mine in its natural state (read angry lion mane). It is curly, wavy, frizzy, Monica-esque and takes hours to dry. So much so that if I go to bed with wet hair it will still be wet (not damp) in the morning. Therefore, it is a daily gruesome battle and the only thing that saves me hours of blow drying or straightening is the Babyliss curling wand.

This baby heats up in seconds and let's me tame the frizz into curls. I usally do about 4 sections on each side and alternate the directions of the curl (wrapping away from my face at the front and towards at the back). It's super easy and simple. Then I just pull my fingers through my hair to separate the curls, add a few quick sprays of hairspray and some serum or a little argan oil and I am ready to face the world. Taaa-daaa!
If I could only have one hair tool in the World, it would undoubtedly be this one. It is amazing. Try it, buy it, you won't regret it! xxx

P.S. I got mine on e-bay for under £30.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Mmmmm you will have to post a photo of your hair in the crazy state for us to believe you. :-P
    Your hair looks lovely on these photos.
    XXX

    http://mspurplemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your dress from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to give this a try! I have coarse, wavy hair that won't take to curl if I try with just mousse and a blow dryer, I end up having to flat iron it every morning. I think I need to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you tell the whole name of this product? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to try this because my hair is 2 different styles: wavy/curly up top and wavy/straight at the bottom, and i typically have to curl the bottom bits a bit just to match the top. my current curler has died on me so i now need a new one. time to check this out!

    -dani
    http://callitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should do a video on how you do your hair with the wand..I have the curliest frizziest hair and find it really hard to tame!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the curls! I love the clipless irons, so easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEED this! Thank you gorgeous! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, please do a video, you will be doing all us curlies a favour !! :)

    http://scarletthearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig