Monday 26 July 2010

Work It Out: Installment Treize

Pretty plain and uninspiring. Some days you just have to grab and go out of the door. At times like these I reach for neutral separates.
Blouse: ASOS (on sale and also available in blue). Panelled grey and black skirt: Zara. Brown and pink pearl bracelet: Accessorize.

Makeupwise I am wearing YSL teint resist foundation with a splash of Dior Forever (to make it darker) and Chanel bronzer universelle (or whatever they have decided to call it now). For blush I have been using the ELF mineral blush in pink almost every day. It's bright, yet still perfectly wearable and adds a lovely flush. For eyeshadow I swiped a layer of Benefit's creaseless cream shadow in birthday suit across the lid and added some definition with Eyeko's black liquid liner. For lips I have been really enjoying the Clarins Instant light glosses - sheer, moisturising, non-sticky and they smell absolutely delicious!

How do we feel about neutrals? Fab or drab?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love the outfit! I really love the inspiration for work appropriate outfits!

    missskinnyinside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love neutrals, non fussy but classic! you look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I personally don't see anything wrong with neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is to die for!
    seriously, wish I had long wavy hair right now!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely as usual.
    Have a lovely week :-)
    XXX

    http://mspurplemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually my favorite way to dress -- classic and sophisticated. Kind of Chanel-eque! Loves! Neutrals/classics are always a chic option!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig