Tuesday 17 April 2012

Nip + Fab Clean Fix Gel Review

Nip + Fab is a brand that I have been really interested in trying for a while so I had high hopes for the first product that was sent to me to review - The Nip + Fab Clean Fix Gel (£10.50).
The dual-action foaming formula is designed to remove daily dirt and oil with apple amino acids to deep cleanse pores and remove make up for purified and revitalised skin. The Clean Fix Gel promises to soften and rejuvenate the skin whilst plumping fine lines and preventing the formation of blackheads. Its main ingredients include glycolic acid to brighten and improve texture, apple amino acids to cleanse and purify and green tea to tone and refresh the skin.

I have to admit that I am normally a cream cleanser kind of girl as I hate the feeling of squeaky clean, tight skin, so I was a little skeptical of using a gel as my daily cleanser. However, despite the fact that this gel is very light, with a slight foaming action, it also feels extremely soft and almost creamy. It cleans effortlessly and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. I have really loved using it in the shower to remove makeup and daily London grime, as well as to exfoliate alongside my Clarisonic. So much so that in just under a month I made my way through the whole bottle, even though I only needed one or two pumps at a time.

If I am completely honest being a beauty blogger has made me a little bit complacent, so I often lose interest in a so-so product and quickly move on to newer things. However, this cleanser impressed me so much that I found myself scraping around the bottom of the bottle in a mild panic when it started to run out!

If you are looking for a really effective, gentle cleanser that works without stripping your skin's natural moisture I would highly recommend the Nip + Fab Clean Fix Gel. Plus at £10.50 for 120ml it won't break the bank either!

Have you tried the Nip + Fab Clean Fix Gel? Have you used any other Nip + Fab products? I am so excited to try more from this brand... do you have any recommendations? xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig