Wednesday 15 April 2015

Review: Invisibobble

If I am totally honest having seen Invisibobble* pop up all over the internet I didn't at first understand the appeal! Every time I saw them they reminded me of telephone wires! However, after being sent some to try I have to say I have totally changed my mind and I just can't get enough of them. I have a couple in my handbag at all times, in my bathroom and dressing table and a special section for them in my gym bag.
Even though my hair has plenty of its own curl and texture the moment I tie it up it tends to get a massive kink where the hair tie was. I find this incredibly annoying as my hair is long and heavy so if I tie it up loosely to try and prevent kinks it just doesn't stay. I don't like to wash my hair more than every 3 days, but I am a regular gym goer and definitely can't work out (or sleep) without making sure that every strand is out of my face.
The Invisibobble has been a life saver as it really doesn't leave my hair kinky, even when I loop it around a few times to make sure it stays. It's also great for tying up a bun as it doesn't kink the ends, but holds the bun comfortably. The curls in the Invisibobble provide some extra grip so that they don't slide out of my hair, despite being super smooth. They also don't get tangled and are super easy to remove as there is no glue or metal connectors like in regular hair ties! I just love them and totally see what all the fuss is about!
For me the fact that Invisibobble works so well totally outweighs the aesthetic aspect. However, if you are not a huge fan of how they look you can always try to go for a clear one or one that's close to your hair colour!
Looking through their website I have also found lots of really fun hair tutorials, which I think are definitely worth checking out!

Have you tried Invisibobble? What do you think of them? I can't believe how quickly they converted me and I can't wait to try out more styles using them!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig