Saturday 4 April 2015

Review: REN Keep Young and Beautiful Firm and Lift Eye Cream

It's somewhat ironic that all through last year I was on the quest for the perfect eye cream and at the beginning of this year I accidentally stumbled on to REN's ideal offering. Being on the wrong side of 25 I have noticed some fine lines forming around my eyes and wanted a cream that would help hydration, improve dark circles, tone and prevent formation of further lines (so not asking much). I have struggled to find a formulation that was suitable as the heavier creams were oily and gave me milia and the lighter gels left the area dehydrated.
I picked this cream up on a whim when shopping in SpaceNK as I have really enjoyed many of REN's products in the past. REN's Keep Young and Beautiful Firm and Lift Eye Cream promises to be an ultra lifting, firming and replenishing eye cream that dramatically reduces the appearance of wrinkles, crow’s feet and deep expression lines around the delicate eye area. It is moisturising without being heavy and still feels very light on the skin while giving deep hydration. Just one pump is enough for both eyes and I have found that the 15ml tube has already lasted me 3 months - so a little definitely goes a long way. The only negative is it's difficult to tell how much product is left in the packaging... I'm hoping there's a little more before I have to repurchase!
The REN Keep Young and Beautiful Firm and Lift Eye Cream is £28 from the REN website or SpaceNK.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig